Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meher's quiet and cozy birthday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Meher's quiet and cozy birthday Empty
PostSubject: Meher's quiet and cozy birthday   Meher's quiet and cozy birthday Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:31 am

Meher Vij celebrates her birthday in romantic seclusion with hubby Manav Vij…

Meher's quiet and cozy birthday 134_manav

Today, Meher Vij (aka Vaishali Sahdev) welcomes a new year in her life. However, she already had a relaxed celebration last night with her hubby, sorry her world – Manav Vij!

Meher shares, "I had a quiet birthday with Manav. We had dinner and cut the cake. I didn't want any big party; I just wanted to be with him."

Meher got her most special gift from Manav, of course. "Manav gifted me a certificate …would you believe, complete with a stamp and all things official looking on it. The words go – 'The Bestest and Sweetest Wife in the World'. I've framed it already! That is my most treasured gift," elatedly speaks Meher.

However, Manav is more excited about another gift he gave to Meher. He tells us, "I gave her a watch. I feel she needs to be more disciplined when it comes to time management." However, the romance element is not missed out even in this stereotypical gift as Manav goes to elaborate, "It's a very what can you say, gadgety watch. It flashes messages at specific dates. I have stored the data accordingly. It's a unique watch and I had my friend have it couriered from Hong Kong."

When asked how Meher reacted to this custom-made gift, Manav said, "She just smiled. What can I say, Meher is not at all a materialistic girl. She just wants me to spend time with her. When I ask her what kind of jewelry she likes etc. she just doesn't answer properly. She doesn't encourage my inquisitiveness regarding such matters. If I go to pick her up, if I come home on time…she's happy. The more time I give her, the happier she is. That's all she asks in fact- Time!"

When asked what plans the lovebirds have in store for today, Meher chirpily said, "We will go to the temple in the evening. Apart from that we haven't thought of anything else."

Like everyone Meher has set specific goals to be achieved by her this year. "I want to make our relationship more beautiful. I want more love and more understanding. I want to spend lot of time with Manav…basically all my goals revolve around him," she says with happy contended laughs.

We wish Meher a very happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead!

Reporter and Author: Susan Jose
Back to top Go down

Meher's quiet and cozy birthday
Page 1 of 1