Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanjeeda's favorite dancing partner!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Sanjeeda's favorite dancing partner! Empty
PostSubject: Sanjeeda's favorite dancing partner!   Sanjeeda's favorite dancing partner! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Sanjeeda's favorite dancing partner! 5D2_01

Sanjeeda Sheikh tells us that she is most comfortable dancing with her beau Aamir Ali…

Sanjeeda Shaikh is happily burning the dance floor with various co-contestants in Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha. However, the actress says she is most comfy dancing with her sweetheart of many years, Aamir Ali.

Sanjeeda says, "I have had a great time working with the girls (Rakhi Sawant and Mukti Mohan). It's an exhilarating and incredible experience to combine talents on the dance floor. However, the person I'm most comfortable dancing with is Aamir…"

Sanjeeda adds, "The chemistry level that I have with Aamir is unmatchable. Obviously when you're in a relationship the comfort level is very high and so is the level of understanding. You don't have to try to make the steps fall into place. You kind of automatically get in sync with each other. At least in our case this is very true."

The beautiful actress expresses her thanks to her fellow contestants of Zara Nachke Dikha. "I'm so happy and thankful that Rakhi and Mukti have been so coordinating when it comes to rehearsals. They agreed to rehearse on a time that was comfortable to me. As I had to juggle ZND and Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabbi I had to be very apt with time management so that I don't lag behind for the rehearsals. The girls understood my problem and came in for rehearsals when I was free. It was very sweet of them."

For Sanjeeda, ZND is one show that is a teaching as well as enjoyable experience. She says, "In Zara Nachke Dikha I have been improving my dance skills. Plus, the various acts add to the variety and I enjoy performing as well as watching others' acts. The show has also given me a platform to connect with the audience. The whole experience is so refreshing and exciting!"

So who does she root for, Aamir or Masakalis? "I want the girls' team to win…I'm very loyal to them but I want Aamir to give the best performance," she signs off with her signature 1000 watt smile!
Back to top Go down

Sanjeeda's favorite dancing partner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deshains Ka Fourmz :: Indian Television News-
Jump to: