Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rohit Khurana endures a makeover in Uttaran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Rohit Khurana endures a makeover in Uttaran Empty
PostSubject: Rohit Khurana endures a makeover in Uttaran   Rohit Khurana endures a makeover in Uttaran Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Rohit Khurana endures a makeover in Uttaran Rohit_Khuarana

Vansh aka Rohit Khurana of Color TV Uttaran has got a complete changed look…

Vansh aka Rohit Khurana of Colors' Uttaran who's character is slowly sinking into the grey shade has also been endured with a new look to suit his aggressive and to be mature personality.

A little birdie informed us that, "On the occasion of Tapsya's (Rashmi Desai) parent's 25th Anniversary celebration Vansh enters the party in a formal suit like Blazer and shirt also a more formal hair style."

When contacted, Rohit asserted, "Yes, I have got a makeover in the serial a very formal look and more than just apt attire for the occasion it could also be associated with the wickedness and aggression that my character is undergoing at present."

When asked whether the look would be retained even after the celebration scene he replied, "I have no idea about it. I think it depends upon the audience if they appreciate my new look we would try to retain it."

Author & Reporter: Pooja Shenoy
Back to top Go down

Rohit Khurana endures a makeover in Uttaran
Page 1 of 1