Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

harshad chopra's first love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

harshad chopra's first love Empty
PostSubject: harshad chopra's first love   harshad chopra's first love Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:30 pm

The handsome hunk Harshad Chopra who was lately seen in 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil' as Prem and has a huge female following, will be back with a bang in Star Plus's 'Tere Liye' . The show is an intense love story which made us ask our guy about his first love and crush. And he replied, "Yes, I did have a crush when I was a child and not quite grown up."

So was she your class teacher or someone like that? "No, she wasn't my class teacher but my class mate. I was in the 4th standard and she was my friend. I was crazy about her long hair. She had a very shiny and beautiful head of hair and I used to follow her after school just to catch a glimpse of her hair." And even before our school started, I used to come up behind her just to see her and her beautiful long hair." He added.

"That's what my first love and crush was all about but I am still too young to understand and define love as it's really a feeling which cannot be measured in words," signs off Harshad.

Well after this your female fan following is going to increase for sure!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Harshad Chopra?s First Love!
Back to top Go down
http://deshainska.home-forum.com

harshad chopra's first love
Page 1 of 1