Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's chance pe dance for Sachin Chhabra in Do Hanso Ka Joda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

It's chance pe dance for Sachin Chhabra in Do Hanso Ka Joda Empty
PostSubject: It's chance pe dance for Sachin Chhabra in Do Hanso Ka Joda   It's chance pe dance for Sachin Chhabra in Do Hanso Ka Joda Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 pm

It's chance pe dance for Sachin Chhabra in Do Hanso Ka Joda Sachin01_0

Sachin Chhabra of Meri Doli Tera Angana fame is back in action on Imagine’s Do Hanson Ka Joda. Produced by the Barjatyas, the show is one of the more popular shows on the channel.

Chhabra’s character is called Pushkar who knows Preeti and his sister for a long time. Pushkar used to work at a DVD library where Preeti and her sister used to go to rent movies. Since all three of them were movie buffs, they knew each other. “It is not a cameo. The story may take a significant turn in the near future and my character may come into prominence,” he says.

Currently the show is seeing Suryakam’s sister Sajani admitted in a nursing home in a critical condition and so a huge sum is required for her operation. Incidentally, Pushkar’s aunt is also in the same nursing home and they too are in dire need of money. Expectedly, Preeti and Pushkar will bump into each other in the nursing home and by mistake exchange each other’s papers.

Expectedly Preeti glances through Pushkar’s papers and sees that he is participating in a dance competition with a prize money of Rs 15 Lakh. The two of them reconnect and decide to participate in the contest together. What happens next is anyone’s guess! But sources say that there may a love track between Pushkar and Sajani.

“This is my first show with Rajshri Productions and I am specially feeling good about this because I have never danced in real life. Playing such a role is exciting,” says Chhabra.
Back to top Go down

It's chance pe dance for Sachin Chhabra in Do Hanso Ka Joda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deshains Ka Fourmz :: Indian Television News-
Jump to: