Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sid to return on Uttaran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Sid to return on Uttaran Empty
PostSubject: Sid to return on Uttaran   Sid to return on Uttaran Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 am

Sharhaan Singh aka Sid will be back in Colors’ Uttaran…

Sid to return on Uttaran 37Z_Sharaan-Singh

Sharhaan Singh aka Sid to seen return in Colors' Uttaran and he swears Tapasya can bid goodbye to her peace…

When contacted Sharhaan Singh confirmed the news. "Yes, I am re-entering the show. It will be for a cameo once again. I will be back to make Tapasya's life hell. I will blackmail her. As to how my character ends, for that you need to watch the show but definitely my entry will twist the whole story and also life of Tapasya. I will do in all possibility stuff that would create problem for her."

Sid's character was shown to be gone somewhere. Tapasya had told Sid to kill Ichcha so she can marry him. He was very much in love with Tapasya and for her can do anything. So he fired Ichcha and he was caught by police and then some how he runs away and meets Tapasya but she refused to help him and tells him that whatever he did was his mistake. So, now to take revenge he will be back.

Sharhaan Singh who was also seen in Jhansi as Gangadhar Rao's cousin brother and who wanted to be on throne is not in picture for quite some time. But he will be seen once the leap takes place in Jhansi.

Sharhaan Singh's entry will be telecasted today.

Reporter:Ranjini Nair
Author:Susan Jose
Back to top Go down

Sid to return on Uttaran
Page 1 of 1