Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanika Maheshwari in Geet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Kanika Maheshwari in Geet Empty
PostSubject: Kanika Maheshwari in Geet   Kanika Maheshwari in Geet Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 am

Kanika Maheshwari to enter soon in Star One’s Geet Hui Sabse Parayi…

Kanika Maheshwari in Geet ZAZ_Kanica-Maheshwari

Kanika Maheshwari bags the role of Sasha in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi…

Kanika Maheshwari was last seen in Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat as Bhoomi. She had got replaced in that show and was last seen in an episodic in SAB's Shree Adi Manav.

According to our source, "Kanika Maheshwari has been shooting for Sasha in Geet since yesterday. Her entry will be telecasted today. Apparently, her role has shades of grey."

We spoke Gurmeet Choudhary, male lead of Geet, who confirms this news. Gurmeet says, "Yes, I have shot together a few scenes with Kanika yesterday. So far I have come to know that she is a superb actress. Although, I don't have much idea about her character. She is the one who is handling all business and office work of Maan. She is sort of a right hand person for Maan when it comes to official matters."

We tried contacting Kanika Maheshwari but she remained unavailable for comments.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Susan Jose
Back to top Go down

Kanika Maheshwari in Geet
Page 1 of 1