Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siddharth Shukla wants the 'Additi' issue to end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Siddharth Shukla wants the 'Additi' issue to end Empty
PostSubject: Siddharth Shukla wants the 'Additi' issue to end   Siddharth Shukla wants the 'Additi' issue to end Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:04 am

Siddharth Shukla aka Veer of Star One’s Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabbi is tired of him being dragged into stories with Additi Tailang…

Siddharth Shukla wants the 'Additi' issue to end E97_Siddhart_Aditi1

Siddharth Shukla, who we all know as Veer of Star One's Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabbi wonders when his name would stop being associated with Aditi Tailang, especially for unpleasant reasons.

The actor bemusedly tells us, "I wonder when the reports speculating about me and Aditi's relationship would end."

He elaborates, "First there were reports suggesting that I had an affair going on with Aditi. Later came the ones where we were fighting."

We took the chance during silence after this statement to ask the question that had been bugging everyone. Was Aditi sacked because the working relationship between Siddharth and Aditi soured?

To this Siddharth just laughed out loud and said, "See, like I told you. The stories just keep going on and on. Aditi is a good friend of mine. She is currently in Delhi. If you want I'll dial her number and you can talk to her."

We decided to take his word for it since we didn't want to keep the actor from giving his shots for long.

Reporter and Author: Susan Jose
Back to top Go down

Siddharth Shukla wants the 'Additi' issue to end
Page 1 of 1