Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dostana track earns DMG gay community's honor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
0711rokxoxo

0711rokxoxo

Dostana track earns DMG gay community's honor Empty
PostSubject: Dostana track earns DMG gay community's honor   Dostana track earns DMG gay community's honor Icon_minitime1Sun May 30, 2010 5:17 am

Karan Singh Grover and Karan Wahi insist that the Dostana track was healthy for the overall good of Dill Mill Gayye…

Although the Dostana track irked many among the hardcore fans of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye, Karan Wahi and Karan Singh Grover who beautifully portrayed the gay sequences on screen, say that eventually it benefited the show and earned many fans from the gay community.

Karan Wahi aka Sid tells us, "After the Dostana track I have been receiving lot of gifts from males (not straight ones); the most striking one was when a gay guy sent me a pink t-shirt, it was cute but scary too (smiles). My father and cousins tease me but it's fun."

When we referred this to Karan Singh Grover just to see if he'd been at the receiving end of the gay community's benevolence, he said, "I haven't gotten any pink shirt as gift. I guess I did not play the part very well. Karan Wahi is a good actor. I'm jealous I want a pink short too! No, I'm kidding I like blue shirts."

We asked KSG what he thought of the idea of the gay community's fan following for DMG as in the case of Dostana. "We thought that we will have more fans from that sector with that particular angle on the show…it's a good thing."

So is the couple of Karan N Karan all set to break the records of John N Abhishek? "First of all we are not a couple…just to clear the air," says Karan Singh Grover making clear that the question of competition doesn't arise.

Guess the creative knew the positive implications of the Dostana track way before anyone else could understand it

Reporter: Ashima Mishra
Author: Susan Jose
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1