Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kapil Nirmal bids adieu to ZND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Kapil Nirmal bids adieu to ZND Empty
PostSubject: Kapil Nirmal bids adieu to ZND   Kapil Nirmal bids adieu to ZND Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Kapil Nirmal bids adieu to ZND AZB_Kapil

Kapil Nirmal couldn’t clear the danger test and had to wave off the stage of Star Plus show Zara Nachke Dikha this week…

After making diplomatic targets for many consecutive weeks finally Aditi Gupta's eviction last week the elimination process has geared up on Star Plus dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha and a balance has been struck with Kapil Nirmal's exit this week.

A little birdie informed us that, "Kapil performed a bollywood bhangda style on the popular song Nagada but didn't compel to the judges level of expectation."

When contacted, Kapil Nirmal asserted, "The performance went on smoothly from my side but may be the judges are getting more stringent with every passing week so they didn't like it that much."

On inquiring about his first reaction on eviction he exclaimed, "The result was quite predictable to me so, I was prepared for it."

Our source also added that, "the week turned out to be quite unlucky for the boy's team as non of their act's received great applaud neither their group act based on thriller theme as a result of which they lost this week and as per the rule girl's team targeted Angad Hasija for the coming week."

When inquired with Aksshat he replied, "Yes may be this week wasn't that great for us. We had performed a thriller act in the group dance round but that too wasn't appreciated much. And I'm very positive that Angad Hasija will get safe the coming week."

We tried contacting Angad Hasija but he remained unavailable for comment.

Author & Reporter: Pooja Shenoy
Back to top Go down

Kapil Nirmal bids adieu to ZND
Page 1 of 1