Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archana moves out of her 'pitaah's' house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Archana moves out of her 'pitaah's' house Empty
PostSubject: Archana moves out of her 'pitaah's' house   Archana moves out of her 'pitaah's' house Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Archana moves out of her 'pitaah's' house Archana600

Archana Taide, who plays Anmol in Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah on Sony, has shifted from her parents’ house.

“My set is at Naigaon and I stayed at Sion with my parents. It was a big problem for me to travel so much every day. So I recently shifted to Mira Road, which is quite close to my work location,” confirms Archana.

She further says, “I shoot for almost 18-19 hours every day so I had no other option left. Frankly, I don’t like staying alone. When I am not shooting and to kill my loneliness, I often call up mom and go live with my parents.”

Though launched recently, it is said Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah has impressed viewers.
Back to top Go down

Archana moves out of her 'pitaah's' house
Page 1 of 1