Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preeti Puri of Bidaai got married in real life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Preeti Puri of Bidaai got married in real life Empty
PostSubject: Preeti Puri of Bidaai got married in real life   Preeti Puri of Bidaai got married in real life Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Preeti Puri of Bidaai got married in real life EEZ_Preeti-Puri

Avani Bhabhi aka Preeti Puri of Star Plus Bidaai tied a marriage knot in real life…

Avani Bhabhi aka Preeti Puri of Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul ka..Bidaai went forward with a love marriage with Vipin Chaudhary whom she was dating since long.

When contacted, Preeti in a joyous voice asserted, "I got married in Delhi on 28th of May to Vipin Chaudhary he works as the project head Zee TV show Karol Bagh and after a lovely honeymoon to Sikkim today it's my 1st day at my in laws place after marriage and my official Sasural here after.
When asked her how Love blossomed between them she smilingly responded, "I met him on the sets of serial Mamta and then we became good friends and slowly that friendship turned into Love. And I really fell for his responsible and loving nature."

So when poised whether her Bidaai team made their presence felt she said, "No the Bidaai team couldn't make it due to shooting schedules but the entire team of Karol Bagh was present and so we are planning to organize a small party at Mumbai for the people who missed our wedding."

And finally she signed off saying that, "I have taken a break from the show as of now but will be back soon."

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Pooja Shenoy
Back to top Go down

Preeti Puri of Bidaai got married in real life
Page 1 of 1