Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karan Wahi celebrated his 24th Birthda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Karan Wahi celebrated his 24th Birthda Empty
PostSubject: Karan Wahi celebrated his 24th Birthda   Karan Wahi celebrated his 24th Birthda Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Karan Wahi celebrated his 24th Birthda B34_karan-wahi

Karan Wahi, celebrated his 24th Birthday yesterday on June 9th with his friends in a splendid style..

Siddharth aka Karan Wahi of Star One Dil Mil Gaye fame, who eagerly awaits for his birthday every year after being part of such a popular show had all the reason to celebrate his Birthday in the most enthralling way.

Karan Wahi who believes in enjoying every moment of his 'D' day threw a great Birthday Bash for all his friends and co-stars on 8th midnight itself rocked it on the entire night.

When contacted, the Birthday Boy in a sleepy yet joyous tone exclaimed, "Yes, as every year I'm completely excited for my Birthday and actually I had planned for a small party for friends but then on party night I realized I have so many friends (smiles) and it turned out to be a grand event."

On asking him to give a small brief about his day's venture he asserted, "Firstly come what may I never work on my Birthday so it was a day off for me and then I had partied so hard the previous night that I crawled lazily on my bed for half the day and then again had an unplanned outing with friends."

And how can a birthday pass without gifts. "Oh! Yes I have received a lot of gifts but haven't got the time to open them and see. So as of now I'm just enjoying the feeling of having them", said Karan Wahi.

"Also I keep gifting myself something or the other every other day then smoothly blame it on my Birthday (smiles)", added Karan.

So wishing him all the luck and success in future!

Author and Reporter: Pooja Shenoy.
Back to top Go down

Karan Wahi celebrated his 24th Birthda
Page 1 of 1