Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jyoti Gauba to be seen as Karan's mother in Bidaai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Jyoti Gauba to be seen as Karan's mother in Bidaai Empty
PostSubject: Jyoti Gauba to be seen as Karan's mother in Bidaai   Jyoti Gauba to be seen as Karan's mother in Bidaai Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Jyoti Gauba will soon be seen in few flashback sequences of Bidaai as she plays mother to Karan, who happens to be the illegitimate son of Inderjeet..

Jyoti Gauba to be seen as Karan's mother in Bidaai B1Z_Jyoti-Gauba

Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka..Bidaai has seen Karan aka Rahuol Lohani turning negative recently. The guy happens to be the illegitimate son of Inderjeet Rajvansh (Avinash Wadhawan) who is born to a lady Kusum.

In yesterday's episode it was revealed that the lady Kusum is no more and Karan is shown hanging her picture on the wall. The character of Kusum is played by Jyoti Gauba, who was last seen in Directors' Kut's show on COLORS, Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg.

According to our source, "Though the character is not alive now, Jyoti Gauba will be shooting for some flashback scenes very soon".

When contacted, Jyoti Gauba confirmed the news and said, "Yes, the creatives of Bidaai had informed me that they would use my picture in the show. I have been called to shoot certain flashback scenes, but have not started shoot for it yet. I am presently doing Kashi, so need to do a little bit of adjustments with date".

For the uninitiated, the entire Rajvansh family except for Vasu (Seema Kapoor) know that Karan is Inderjeet's eldest son. Karan has come with baggage to the Rajvansh house to live there..

With the truth coming out before Vasu, there will surely be sparks flying around in Bidaai..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Back to top Go down

Jyoti Gauba to be seen as Karan's mother in Bidaai
Page 1 of 1