Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ekta's new serial teaches how to love_"ARTICLE"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Han's

Han's

Ekta's new serial teaches how to love_"ARTICLE" Empty
PostSubject: Ekta's new serial teaches how to love_"ARTICLE"   Ekta's new serial teaches how to love_"ARTICLE" Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 pm

7th-June.2010

Ekta's new serial teaches how to love

Ekta's new serial teaches how to love_"ARTICLE" W-EktaKapoor-S

Ekta Kapoor (Pic: Sampurn Pix)

Ekta Kapoor is back in action again with Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms after a period of two years. Her new serial with Star Plus is ‘Tere Liye’. The show stars Harshad Chopra of ‘Kis Des Mein Hai Meraa Dil’ and Anupriya who was also seen in ‘Mile Jab Hum Tum’.

Ekta says, “I'm coming back to my audience with Star Plus and Balaji yet again. The show is all about the intense journey as well as the discovery of love. This particular love story is unlike any that the viewers have seen on Indian television ever.”

“My audience will really learn how to love and will definitely relate to the story. And that a promise! The story is not a love story in the true sense, rather, it is a story of love and the way love changes with time.” adds Ekta.

So were you inspired by any such stories before? “ Frankly speaking, it’s about everyone and not only me that I am inspired by. But yes, it did take me back in time and can be considered to be a tribute to my wonder years.” Ekta is back on Star Plus after the legendary show ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ went off air.

Let’s now see what she can do with ‘Tere Liye’.

Tea Express News Service
m Expresso

Source: expressbuzz.com
Link: http://expressbuzz.com/entertainment/television/ektas-new-serial-teaches-how-to-love/179413.html
Back to top Go down

Ekta's new serial teaches how to love_"ARTICLE"
Page 1 of 1