Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comedy luminary Rehman Khan on Sab TV's new venture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Comedy luminary Rehman Khan on Sab TV's new venture Empty
PostSubject: Comedy luminary Rehman Khan on Sab TV's new venture   Comedy luminary Rehman Khan on Sab TV's new venture Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 am

Rehman Khan the well known standup comedian of Comedy Circus fame; to enact a role in Sab TV’s upcoming serial Papad Pol Shahbuddin Rathore ki Rangeen Duniya…

Comedy luminary Rehman Khan on Sab TV's new venture 7D2_Rehman-Khan-1

As reported earlier by tellybuzz that Optimystix, is now working towards their second fiction show for SAB TV, which will be based on the literary works of the very popular orator cum writer of Gujarat, Shahabuddin Rathod.

We had also reported that Swapnil Joshi will play the lead. Ami Trivedi, Lavina Tandon, Gujarati artist Abhay Harpade, Vipul Vikhlani, Purvi Vyas will be part of the show too.

The latest update is that Rehman Khan who stepped into the TV industry as a standup comedian and made a mark by showcasing a touch of originality and remarkable on liners in his acts; is soon to be seen enacting a role in SAB TV's latest venture 'Papad Pol Shahbuddin Rathore ki Rangeen Duniya'.

Rehman Khan whose personality is a symbolism of humor and his unique style of delivering punches with a straight face set him apart from the rest. After indulging in one-act plays and stage comedies he is now all set to continue his journey with daily comedy soap on Sab TV.

Feeling a sense of luck Rehman stated that, ""This is something new for me after stand-up comedy and I am very excited after seeing the promos. Comedy comes naturally to me hence it was not so difficult to play my part."

He also added that, "Comedy flows in my blood and I am very happy to be part of a channel who also believes in comedy. I am all set to make my fans and the audiences have a blast."

Catch comedian Rehman Khan in action, driving the viewers in splits of laughter only on SAB TV.
Back to top Go down

Comedy luminary Rehman Khan on Sab TV's new venture
Page 1 of 1