Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'My character does not know the language of love' - Mujtaba Ali Khan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

'My character does not know the language of love' - Mujtaba Ali Khan Empty
PostSubject: 'My character does not know the language of love' - Mujtaba Ali Khan   'My character does not know the language of love' - Mujtaba Ali Khan Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Aditya Deshmukh aka Mujtaba Ali Khan , the male lead of Balaji and Imagine'sSarvagunn Sampanna expatriates his occurrence in Hindi television serial..

'My character does not know the language of love' - Mujtaba Ali Khan 17F_01

Mujtaba Ali Khan who is quite a popular name in the South movies and serials on Doordarshan is elated after receiving an opportunity to work with a renowned production house as Balaji Telefilms.

Here is the actor who plays the lead role in Imagine's Sarvagunn Sampanna in a chit-chat with TellyBuzz..

How's the experience working with Balaji Telefilms?
It's my first project with Balaji and the experience is nice and much better, than what I had expected or heard of.

What are your views about Ekta Kapoor?
Till now I haven't got an opportunity to share a personal interaction with her, but I feel she is a very nice producer and she has provided us with good facilities on sets and everybody is very happy.

Tell us something about your character?
Firstly the concept of the serial is different; the character of the male lead is also different. My character is not at all romantic, instead he's completely involved in professional life. He doesn't understand the language of love may be as the track proceeds he'll learn it (smiles).

You are a Muslim by religion and in the serial you are portrayed as a Hindu, so any special adaptations you had to make for the character?
Firstly I would like to say that I'm an Indian; so it doesn't matter to me which religion I'm depicting in my character. And in my past projects also I have hardly played the role of a Muslim so neither the language nor the culture matter to me much.

We have heard that Iqbal Khan was the first choice for the lead role so any comments on that?
I have no idea about who was the first choice. But I do know that many celebrities and new comers were shortlisted for the show. And as far as I'm concerned I myself was in South when I got a call to immediately fly to Mumbai and give an audition. I am glad that things worked out.

As of now what kind of response are you receiving?
As the show telecast has stared just sometime back, it's quite early to comment on that. But the response from the people around on net has been positive.

How's your rapport with your co actor Pooja Bose?
It's good. We haven't interacted much till now, but she is a wonderful actress and I hope we share a good on screen chemistry in future.

Tell us something about your past projects?
I hail from South and I have worked there even as a child artist, I have even done 5 films as a lead actor, acted in commercials, serials and now I feel it's Hindi time.

Why do you think audience should watch the show?
Audience should watch the show firstly because Balaji has come up with a new show with a different concept, something different from its Saas Bahu series. It's a different love story which is hard for me to explain too.

Reporter: Ashima Mishra
Author: Pooja Shenoy
Back to top Go down

'My character does not know the language of love' - Mujtaba Ali Khan
Page 1 of 1