Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vibha 'Sugna' Anand bags her first film, with Rajshris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.Aaminah

R.Aaminah

Vibha 'Sugna' Anand bags her first film, with Rajshris Empty
PostSubject: Vibha 'Sugna' Anand bags her first film, with Rajshris   Vibha 'Sugna' Anand bags her first film, with Rajshris Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Vibha 'Sugna' Anand bags her first film, with Rajshris Vibhaanand

Vibha Anand, better known as Sugna from Balika Vadhu, is the latest name to move to Bollywood. The pretty girl from Dehradun has recently bagged a Rajshri film titled Isi Life Mein. The film is youth-centric where Vibha plays the heroine’s best friend.

So how did she get the role? "It was quite simple and unexpected actually. I got a call from the production house and they asked me to come down for an audition. I gave the audition, they liked my performance and selected me for the role."

What does she feel about the film? “Naturally, I am quite excited and nervous at the same time about this film. My character in the film is very different from Sugna. It is more close to the real-life Vibha Anand. In fact, one of the main reasons why I took up this film was because of the playful nature of the character. She is a girl full of happiness and excitement," the actress explains.

Has she started working for the film? "Oh yes! As we speak, I am in Ajmer shooting for the film. So, I am a little away from Balika Vadhu. I am happy that the difficult role of Sugna gave me my first Bollywood break, which I had always dreamt of. Not only this, I would like to thank my acting school Kreating Charakters for what I am today,” says Anand.

"Working with Rajshri is a dream-come-true. I always liked their films whether it's Maine Pyar Kiya or Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
Back to top Go down

Vibha 'Sugna' Anand bags her first film, with Rajshris
Page 1 of 1