Deshains Ka Fourmz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshains Ka Fourmz

You're currently Browsing the Fourmz Section of Deshians Ka Forumz (D.K.F) also for all the Members they can interact with Community Members from Across the Globe.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Han's

Han's

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: “Aditi and I are not that attached to be together always”-Harshad Chopra   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:46 am

2nd-June.2010

“Aditi and I are not that attached to be together always”-Harshad Chopra

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Harshad_chopra3

Harshad Chopra

Do you remember the handsome hunk Harshad Chopra, who was seen as Prem of ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil’ and within a few months our guy had gathered a lot of female fan following from the show and is back again with Star Plus’s new venture with Balaji Telefilms, ‘Tere Liye’ in the new character of Anurag who is a bong boy. TellyCafe had a recent conversation with Harshad Chopra where he revealed many of his secrets and shared his views on the show.

Tell us about your role in the show?

In the show I am essaying Anurag who is a very kind-hearted boy,values his family and obeys them as well. He is very possessive and loves with all his heart and soul. He expects the same kind of integrity and honesty from this partner too. He does not believe in God or devil, good or bad. He just travels onwards and discovers love at every age.

So who do you find was more difficult to essay, Prem or Anurag?

Well, both Anurag and Prem are two different people and their story line is totally different from each other, so I really cannot differentiate between them. But yes Anurag is a bit difficult because his character is not as simple as Prem’s was. Anurag has to travel through life and his character keeps on changing with time as the love grows. Anurag’s character has different shades to essay and not monotonous at all.

Why Tere Liye and not something else?

There are many reasons for accepting ‘Tere Liye’. The channel, the production and my excitement to essay the role are the prime factors that brought me to this show. I have always been a person who takes up the role and work only when I feel challenged and Tere Liye was one such project.

Fans were expecting that you and Aditi would pair up again for the next serial but now you are alone in different serial, so what is your stance?

We were not that attached to each other so that we should keep coming back again and again in some serial or the other. The audience needs to understand that every serial couple cannot be paired up repeatedly.

Do you regret that you won’t be a part of Zara Nacke Dikha?

No, Not at all. Because I was not that exited to be in ‘Zara Nachke Dikha’ and as I said before that I do only those things that excite me.

What do you expect from the audience of this show?

The audience will surely like the show as the story which shows the journey of a couple from their teenage to old age. It is simply amazing and the chemistry that they share is something that will appeal to the audience with the viewers understanding how to love.

It is said that you are Ekta Kapoor’s Blue Eyed boy?

No, I am not any blue, green or black eyed boy of Ekta Kapoor or any one else (Laughs).

Can you define love? Do you have a first love?

I think I am too young to define love. I will realize what love is with experience. But sadly I lack the experience now. To be frank, I was crazy for a girl with beautiful hair when I was in the 4th standard.

Tell us about your onscreen partner Anupriya?

Anupriya who will essay Taani is very sweet girl. We both have a very good understanding. Let’s see how our audience accepts our chemistry.

Well we wish Harshad Chopra, all the best for his comeback!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Source: tellycafe.com
Link: http://www.tellycafe.com/television-star-interviews/418-aditi-and-i-are-not-that-attached-to-be-together-always-harshad-chopra.html

Last edited by Han's on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Han's

Han's

PostSubject: Kailash Kher Lends His Voice To Balaji’s Latest Show Tere Liye   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:54 am

2nd-June.2010

Kailash Kher Lends His Voice To Balaji’s Latest Show Tere Liye

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Kailash_kher

Kailash Kher

On Tuesday afternoon Balaji Telefilms unveiled its new TV show Tere Liye at a press conference in a western suburb hotel. The show is an epic love story about Anurag and Taani which will be portrayed by the heart throb of television Harshad Chopra along with the very young Anupriya Kapoor.

The show will try to capture the nuances of love at every stage of life. Balaji is known to have a good ear for music and has always maintained that the title tracks of its shows should be a hit with the masses. This time too, the television genius Ekta Kapoor has chosen the musical Sufi master to lend his voice to the title track of her latest show. Kailash Kher has sung the title track of the show in his sizzling Sufi voice. Kailash is known to be a singer that puts a lot of soul into his songs and he has done justice to the track this time round too.

Ekta says that Tere Liye is very close to her heart and a part of her as well. The show will go on air from 14th June at 10 P.M. on Star Plus. We are sure that the audiences will eagerly be waiting to watch what Ekta has in store for them now!

--Rima Wadhwa / TellyCafe.com

Source: tellycafe.com
Link: http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/412-kailash-kher-lends-his-voice-to-balajis-latest-show-tere-liye.html

Last edited by Han's on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Han's

Han's

PostSubject: Kailesh Kher croons for Love   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 am

2nd-June.2010

Kailesh Kher croons for Love

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 9BE_kailash-art

Kailesh Kher performed live during the launch of Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms’ epic love saga Tere Liye…

This wasn't mentioned in the press briefing pamphlet. So when the host introduced Kailash Kher to perform live for us during the launch of Star Plus' and Balaji Telefilms' Tere Liye, we journalists were simply elated.

Kailash opened up his act with a very rusty introductory speech, a refreshment from the prompter equipped ones, that we usually get to witness. He said, "It's a great honor to be singing for this wonderful epic love story and I'm sure that as this television show creates for itself a place in the pages of history, my band would earn a small spot too."

We weren't lucky enough to get a hundred percent live performance. For Kailash requested for 'a little backing up.' So the title song was played on the music system first and then Kailash caught up with a bit of lip sync and then a lot of rapturous sopranos. The magical sufi sound left all of us enthralled and a few with goosebumps. In short, it made us drift away to a magical world where love, did seem tangibly eternal!

Kailash ended with a very humble request to the members of the press. "Whatever you guys write or broadcast, just make the people believe that this is something badhiya (great)," and just as he turned to leave, we think we caught him giving a very, very discreet wink.

To promote this show in a unique manner, a love song has been conceived by STAR Plus in partnership with Times Music. The song is an ode to this epic love story and the two protagonists - Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) and Anuraag (Harshad Chopra) sung by Kailash Kher. Times Music has popularized this song on Radio as well as Digital platforms thus offering a great song to the masses.

Tere Liye launches on 14 of June at 10 pm on Star Plus.

Reporter and Author: Susan Jose
Source: india-forums.com
Back to top Go down
Han's

Han's

PostSubject: People in Balaji Telefilms irked Anupriya   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:13 am

2nd-June.2010

People in Balaji Telefilms irked Anupriya

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Anupriya_200

TV actress Anupriya Kapoor was earlier reported to have problems with Balaji Telefilms during the casting of Betaab Dil Ki Tamanna following which she walked out of the show and now she back with the production house with grand love story Tere Liye.

When asked about her tussles with Balaji Telefilms she said, “I had problems with people in the production house, and not with the production house. Now that those people are no more with the Balaji I am again working with them.”

When Ekta was asked about the same she avoided to comment on that, nonetheless all is well that ends well.

Source: Deepa Mishra
Source: movies.indiainfo.com
Link: http://movies.indiainfo.com/people-in-balaji-telefilms-irked-anupriya-1291314.html

Last edited by Han's on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Han's

Han's

PostSubject: I am no one's blue-eyed boy : Harshad Chopra   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 am

3rd-June.2010

I am no one's blue-eyed boy : Harshad Chopra

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Harshad_0

After his successful stint as Prem in Balaji’s Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Harshad Chopra is back to woo his female fans as Anurag in Tere Liye. We caught up with this young actor who is now touted to be Ekta Kapoor’s current blue- eyed boy to know more about his character and chemistry with his co star Anupriya Kapoor…
You are back to work and with Balaji, how does it feel?
It is nice to get back to work again. I can’t sit at home without working. For me to rest is to work otherwise I just cannot sit idle.

Tell us about Anurag
Anurag is a normal guy. He has the right mix of the good and the bad. He is loving, caring and respects his elders. Anurag goes through a journey of knowing and understanding love, someone who can go up to any extent for love.

Describe your look for Anurag, are you going to be seen in a whole new avatar?
The show is contemporary and if you are hinting at my long hair then it is because I haven’t had the time to chop it off (laughs). As far as look is concerned there will be a transition from his childhood to his grown up years. So there will be a transition from a fat rasgulla kid (laughs) to a lanky young man.

What made you choose Tere Liye and are there any similarities between Prem and Anurag?
Anurag is very different from Prem because Prem knew what love is, but for Anurag it’s a journey to know and understand love. Once Anurag feels love, it becomes everything to him; the person he loves means the whole world to him so he is different from Prem.

Aren’t you afraid of getting typecast with the ‘lover boy’ image?
No, I don’t think so. I started out with a negative character Karan in Mamta then moved onto playing the shy Ali in Left Right Left, then I played Akshat in Amber Dhara who was a light hearted romantic guy. So this is my second show as a romantic character.

The buzz is you are now Ekta’s blue-eyed boy, is that true?
I have not become anyone’s blue- eyed boy! I think madam thought I suited the character and so she approached me, I liked it and signed it on. There is nothing beyond that, there are no blue eyes! (laughs)

Do you regret not taking up Zara Nachke Dikha, since the buzz was that you were offered the show?
No regrets at all! I never regret anything in life and I always pick up a project when I am completely excited, I have to dream about the character when I sleep, so yeah I never regret any decision.

You seem to be quite addicted to sleeping, is that your favourite pastime?
Yes, yes (laughs). I am quite addicted to sleeping. I was born to work and sleep.

Your fans wanted to see you with Additi and there was buzz on various websites where they posted their requests for the same. Do you think the audience will accept Harshad and Anupriya together on screen?
I am sure the audience will understand and like us together. At the end of the day it is important if the show and the chemistry works and they get to watch something that they like. You never know, once the show starts they might just want to see me with Anupriya, so it’s a journey.
Also we are actors; we are not attached and cannot be together in every show. It is special to have your individuality, but I understand their point of view as well. I am sure my fans will accept us.
How would you define love, when was the first time you felt love?
It is difficult to define love because I am too young to define it. I first fell in love in fourth standard. There was this girl in my class, she had nice long hair and I used to follow her to school! (laughs)

By Tellychakkar Team
Source: tellychakkar.com
Link: http://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/i-am-no-ones-blue-eyed-boy-harshad-chopra

Last edited by Han's on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Han's

Han's

PostSubject: I have not yet been in love : Anupriya Kapoor   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:50 pm

4th-June.2010

I have not yet been in love : Anupriya Kapoor

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Anupriya

Once bitten, twice shy? Not quite, in case of Ekta Kapoor and actress Anupriya Kapoor. After their not-so-cordial working relation during Bayttab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai (news was that Anupriya had walked out of the show saying her role wasn’t good enough), they have come together to work in Tere Liye. The show touted as Ekta’s most ambitious project in the recent past will see Anupriya play the role of Taani. The petite actress took time off her shooting schedule to chat with TellyChakkar.

Your first association with Balaji was not so good. How did you land up with the role of Taani?
I never had any problems with Balaji as a production house. The issues I had were concerning a few individuals. Thankfully those people are not working in this show. So it is a closed chapter for me. I was always in touch with Balaji post Bayttab and every now and then there used to be some offer or the other. When Tere Liye came to me, I liked the role and the story and decided to take it up.

How is Taani different from your earlier roles?
It is completely different from the other roles I have played whether it was Antara or Suhani. Taani is the typical girl-next-door you will find. She stays in a typical middle-class family in Kolkata and her life starts and ends with Anurag.

Was it difficult for you to get into Taani’s shoes?
No. The character was very well narrated to me. I had to learn about the body languages of a simple Bengali girl because I am a Punjabi. I am making a 100 per cent effort to get the Bengali mood in my performance. I have been to Kolkata and during my stay there have observed the girls there, how they walk, talk and interact with each other. I am trying to incorporate those things in my acting. Harshad and I have also taken lessons in Bengali since we have to speak the language sometimes in the show.

It is said that the love story of Tere Liye will start in the teen years and go on till old age. Will you be ageing in the show?
(Smiles) I have not thought about that part. I will cross the bridge when it comes.

Harshad as Prem is very popular and people have also liked you in Miley Jab Hum Tum. Do you think viewers will like you as a couple?
I guess it's going to take some time for the viewers to accept us. The magic of a good script is also instrumental in creating the right chemistry and Tere Liye has that. We have shot the promos in Kolkata and so far people have appreciated our on-screen chemistry.
Your take on love…
I have not experienced it yet, so do not know.

Tell us something we don’t know about you
Very few people are aware that I worked behind the camera before becoming an actress. My younger brother Vyom Kapoor was a participant in Voice of India and I had come with him to Mumbai during the competition. I liked the work and started assisting Gajendra Singh in Voice of India, Waar-Parivar and Junoon. I was a senior executive producer in his team before moving to acting.

By SrabantiChakrabarti
Source: tellychakkar.com
Link: http://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/i-have-not-yet-been-love-anupriya-kapoor
[/b]

Last edited by Han's on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Han's

Han's

PostSubject: Geetanjali Tikekar back to television after a hiatus..   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

5th-June.2010

Geetanjali Tikekar back to television after a hiatus..

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 4CB_Geetanjali

Geetanjali Tikekar who gave hard times to Anurag of Kasautii, will now be seen as the mother of the new Anurag on television, Harshad Chopra in Tere Liye..

We know Geetanjali Tikekar as the malicious Aparna who literally ruined the life of Anurag in Kasautii Zindagi Kay. And now the actress is back after a hiatus of more than two and half years, and what's more interesting is that, she will now play a motherly figure to yet another Anurag in Balaji Telefilms' upcoming show on Star Plus, Tere Liye.
Yes, you heard it right!! The lady has something going with the name 'Anurag'; while it was Cezanne Khan who faced her wrath in Kasautii, she will be seen as a loving mother to Harshad Choprawho is the new Anurag on television…

When asked Geetanjali about her role, she says "I am playing the mother of Anurag in Tere Liye. She is very positive and is a loving mother. Even though she is dependent on her husband, she has the guts to take her own stand when it is needed".
Talking about the industry of today, she quips "We actors who are in the industry for more than 15 years have no choice left, but to take motherly roles (smiles). Having said this, it has been a long association with Balaji Telefilms, and I accepted this role because I loved it".

Elaborating on her long break, Geetanjali avers "I got married and delivered my first baby. All this happened in a span of two and half years. My son is now one year old, and I have my in-laws to take care of him. Hence I opted to get back to some work (smiles)".

Geetanjali is married to actor Sikander Kharbanda.
We wish her all the very best for her second innings on television..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Source: india-forums.com

Link: http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7007
Back to top Go down
Han's

Han's

PostSubject: Ekta's new serial teaches how to love   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm

7th-June.2010

Ekta's new serial teaches how to love

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 W-EktaKapoor-S

Ekta Kapoor (Pic: Sampurn Pix)

Ekta Kapoor is back in action again with Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms after a period of two years. Her new serial with Star Plus is ‘Tere Liye’. The show stars Harshad Chopra of ‘Kis Des Mein Hai Meraa Dil’ and Anupriya who was also seen in ‘Mile Jab Hum Tum’.

Ekta says, “I'm coming back to my audience with Star Plus and Balaji yet again. The show is all about the intense journey as well as the discovery of love. This particular love story is unlike any that the viewers have seen on Indian television ever.”

“My audience will really learn how to love and will definitely relate to the story. And that a promise! The story is not a love story in the true sense, rather, it is a story of love and the way love changes with time.” adds Ekta.

So were you inspired by any such stories before? “ Frankly speaking, it’s about everyone and not only me that I am inspired by. But yes, it did take me back in time and can be considered to be a tribute to my wonder years.” Ekta is back on Star Plus after the legendary show ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ went off air.

Let’s now see what she can do with ‘Tere Liye’.

Team Expresso
Express News Service

Source: expressbuzz.com
Link: http://expressbuzz.com/entertainment/television/ektas-new-serial-teaches-how-to-love/179413.html
Back to top Go down
Han's

Han's

PostSubject: Ekta Kapoor remains Queen of Television at 35   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:05 pm

7th-June.2010

Ekta Kapoor remains Queen of Television at 35

As Ekta Kapoor turns 35 today, let’s take a trip down memory lane and see what makes her the Queen of television. There is no doubt that Ekta and her company Balaji Telefilms are a big name in the television industry. Some would even go ahead to say that Ekta is the reason that the homes of many are running smoothly.

Currently she is busy organising her new show Tere Liye on Star Plus. The new trailers have already begun bombarding the television screens screaming out loud about 'Anurag' and 'Taani’s' love story. Very soon they will become a part of our lives like all the others have in the past.

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Ektakapoor_630_12

Very often in random conversation you would mention a 'Tulsi' or 'Parvati' and 'Mihir' like they were always a part of your family. She created names like 'Sujal', 'Kashish', etc. and they soon became the actor’s identity. Till date many refer Smriti Irani as 'Tulsi', Sakshi Tanwar as 'Parvati' and Rajeev Khandelwal as 'Sujal'.

That’s the kind of magic Ekta created with her daily soaps. No one saw it coming but Ekta came, saw and conquered the television industry with the blink of an eye. Surely many tried to ape her ways and pattern but not many could capture the market that she by then solely dominated.

There may have been many instances when viewers sit before the television and complain that Ekta is all about marriages and extramarital affairs. Truly Ekta has been a sucker for love stories and high drama which includes marriages, extra marital affairs, tragic accidents leading to death and a sudden reincarnation with a new face and identity; but then who doesn’t like high pitched drama?

Ekta Kapoor was the first one to add all the mirch masala into the daily soaps. In other words, make it into a small film in itself with songs and glamorous vamps. She took great care in defining the character of the vamps and villains.

Ekta even made the clothes (read saris) her characters wore popular, and the retailers benefited as people flocked in to buy 'Kumkum' and 'Kamolika' saris and various attires.

Ekta Kapoor had started her stint at the age of 17 with the hit comedy show Hum Paanch which was then rated among the top charts. One of her earlier shows included Mano Ya Na Mano.

She has managed to feel the pulse of the masses and the latest trends. It was true that Ekta was very particular about naming all her serials with the letter 'K' but lately she has begun experimenting with other alphabets.

Her latest television soaps include Tere Liye, Pavitra Rishta, etc.

In addition to all this Ekta also produces films, some of which have starred her actor brother Tusshar Kapoor. Ekta's latest film, Love Sex Aur Dhoka directed by Dibankar Banerjee received rave reviews.

Clearly these are just a few feathers on her hat. Ekta plans to do a lot more and there would be no stopping her.

Do you think Ekta still has it in her? Have your say.

Letty Mariam Abraham , ibnlive.com
Source: ibnlive.in.com
Link: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ekta-kapoor-still-the-reigning-queen-of-television-at-35/123340-8.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's*   [ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's* - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[ "TL" aRTiCLe's CoRNeR ]*Plz 'NO' Comment's*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2